Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tool Collection Assignment






For this assignment, our goal was to make a tool that ether made a sound or a mark. So I decided to create tools that made marks. Throughout the process of creating these tools, I decided that they should all be UNIFIED through color so I painted the tools.

Than as I continued to work on these tools I addd a base for each tool so that each tool  had their own spot in the set. Than with further discussion I painted the base for the tools, and created these little structures by using the tools that I had created.

Thus in its own way, these tools now have a purpose, which is building structures out of foam. Because prior to creating these tools they were just designed to make a mark, but with more thought they now have a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment